At Ladies Get Paid, we believe the first step to closing the wage gap is negotiating your salary.
Hands down, we think this is the best salary negotiation class you'll find. We know that's a bold statement but we are that confident. Come and see for yourself!
- Get into the right frame of mind
- Understand your market value (aka how much to charge and why!)
- Pick the range of numbers you'll come prepared with
- How to still make your case if they don't have the budget
- Learn to brag about your accomplishments and how to tie it to their bottom line
- Exercises to help you relieve anxiety
- Go over different negotiation scenarios + what to do
- Understand gender based biases + how to combat them
- Role play exercises
- Bonus: Set yourself up for salary success so you can be making your case all throughout the year
You will receive:
- Scripts for various scenarios
- Recommended resources
- Role play exercises
Who is this class best for?
Anyone at any stage of their career, whether they're negotiating for a new job or at a current one. If you are serious about getting to the next level and being paid what you're worth, there's no reason you should be leaving money on the table. Let's get you paid what you deserve!!!
About the instructor:
Morgan Fletcher is a Ladies Get Paid Certified Negotiation Instructor. She s also a cultural producer and digital marketer with a specialty in the arts. She is passionate about supporting women, trans and non-gender conforming individuals as they pursue their career and creative goals, and serves as East Coast Co-Director of Art Girl Army, as a Salary Negotiation Workshop Leader for Ladies Get Paid, and as a member of the Planned Parenthood Activist Council NYC. She also dedicates her time to teaching embroidery classes, voice-over work, and studying languages (French, Italian, and Arabic, so far).
About the host
Carbon Five is a dev shop and a design studio, all-in-one. They help startups and enterprise companies design and build web sites and mobile apps. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chattanooga and Seattle, they not only build great products, but also help hire and train agile teams.