At Ladies Get Paid, we believe the first step to closing the wage gap is negotiating your salary.
Hands down, we think this is the best salary negotiation class you'll find. We know that's a bold statement but we are that confident. Come and see for yourself! :)
- Get into the right frame of mind
- Understand your market value (aka how much to charge and why!)
- Pick the range of numbers you'll come prepared with
- How to still make your case if they don't have the budget
- Learn to brag about your accomplishments and how to tie it to their bottom line
- Exercises to help you relieve anxiety
- Go over different negotiation scenarios + what to do
- Understand gender based biases + how to combat them
- Role play exercises
- Bonus: Set yourself up for salary success so you can be making your case all throughout the year
You will receive:
- Scripts for various scenarios
- Recommended resources
- Role play exercises
Who is this class best for?
Anyone at any stage of their career, whether they're negotiating for a new job or at a current one. If you are serious about getting to the next level and being paid what you're worth, there's no reason you should be leaving money on the table. Let's get you paid what you deserve!!!
About the instructor:
Amanda (Fakhreddine) Goedde s a content creating professional, who works to inspire others to live their best life.As publication editor and master fitness instructor in the Greater Boston Area, developing high quality results, standing her ground, and lifting others with her are her greatest accomplishments. She joined Ladies Get Paid because she saw an opportunity to learn and network with like-minded women in her city. Negotiations run in her blood - her father and mother taught her from a young age to never accept the first number, whether it was in a souk in Dubai or in the HR office. So when she was approached by Ladies Get Paid to teach women salary negotiation skills, she jumped at the opportunity.
About the host
Arnold Worldwide is a global creative agency delivering services across advertising, digital, promotions, direct, design and branded content.