At Congress Club and Ladies Get Paid, we believe the first step to closing the wage gap is negotiating your salary.
Hands down, we think this is the best salary negotiation class you'll find. We know that's a bold statement but we are that confident. Co
1211 4th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
me and see for yourself!
Who is this class best for?
Anyone at any stage of their career, whether they're negotiating for a new job or at a current one. If you are serious about getting to the next level and being paid what you're worth, there's no reason you should be leaving money on the table. Let's get you paid what you deserve!!!
1. Get into the right frame of mind
2. Understand your market value (aka how much to charge and why!
3. Pick the range of numbers you'll come prepared with
4. How to still make your case if they don't have the budget
5. Learn to brag about your accomplishments and how to tie it to their bottom line
6. Exercises to help you relieve anxiety
7. Go over different negotiation scenarios + what to do
8. Understand gender based biases + how to combat them
9. Role play exercises
10. Bonus: Set yourself up for salary success so you can be making your case all throughout the year
You will receive:
1. Scripts for various scenarios
2. Recommended reading
3. Role play exercises
About the instructor:
Sage Quiamno is a community builder and an advocate for women in the workplace. She is the Digital Media Strategist for Ladies Get Paid, an organization that gives women the tools and support they need to rise up in their careers. Since launching over a year ago, LGP has grown to 10,000+ members from all 50 states and more than 50 countries. She is a frequent speaker and moderator, focusing on challenges women face at their jobs especially for women of color.