It's never too early or too late to create a financial life plan. Phuong Luong is a financial planner passionate about helping women save time, lower their financial stress, and reach their financial goals—so they can focus on their life's work, community, families, and personal endeavors. In this webinar, Phuong will show attendees how to create a financial life plan that clarifies their financial situation, clearly establishes their financial goals, and outlines the pathway to achieving these goals.
Key takeaways include:
- Free yourself from shame and blame surrounding money
- Understand the power of the "balance sheet," and how it can get you closer to reaching your goals
- See money as an extension of your time and energy
- Tackle debt
- Build wealth on auto-pilot, while focusing on what matters to you
- Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation, as well as free access to Just Wealth's secure financial planning software, which is designed to track personal financial net worth, income, and spending.
About the instructor:
Phuong Luong is a Certified Financial Planner and the founder of Just Wealth, a virtual, fee-only, and hourly financial planning practice serving moderate-income clients. She also provides training to professionals serving disenfranchised communities, as well as education on systemic economic inequality. Learn more at: justwealthplanning.com.