Are you entrepreneur curious?
Starting your own company is the most liberating, amazing, rewarding thing ever. It's also the scariest, most stomach-churning rollercoaster ride you could ever go on. This town hall we'll be talking about the stomach-churning part. Whether you're hell-bent on going rogue or prefer a stable bank account, come listen and share stories about times we leapt off the deep end into the great entrepreneurial unknown. We're featuring four phenomenally impressive women.
- Sue Bette, President & Founder of Bluebird Restaurant Group
- Natalie Miller Co-Owner of Vermont Comedy Club
- Gwen Pokalo, Director of the Center for Women & Enterprise in Vermont
- Joanne Jastatt, Leadership & Career Coach
- Emily Place, Senior Product Manager
- Danielle Vogl, Senior Designer
- Neely Raffellini, Founder at 9 to 5 Project
Remember to follow us on ladiesgetpaidbtv on Instagram + on Facebook @ladiesgetpaidburlington