60% of today's college graduates are women but less than 22% of us make it past middle management.
Money is power. It's self-worth. It's value. It's also really uncomfortable to talk about. Come join our town hall where women will share their work war stories and together, strategize on how we can better advocate for ourselves and each other. At each town hall we ask our panelists to share their stories, and then we open the discussion to the room and encourage everyone to share or ask something.
- Kailee Ogden, Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual
- Liz Giel, CMO & Co-founder, The Coven
- Shawn Judge, Founder & President, The Speaker's Edge
- Sue Grove, Former COO (retired), AE Roberts
- Meg Lewis, Founder & Designer, Ghostly Ferns
- Kristin Haugen, Founder, Rock Solid Consultants and KC Haugen Law, LLC
Moderated by Claire Wasserman, Founder of Ladies Get Paid!
Can we bring our children?
We know finding childcare can be hard (and expensive!) so you're welcome to bring your kids. Feminism can never start too young.
Wine & Snacks will be provided!
We welcome cis + trans women, as well as non-binary/gender non-conforming folks.
**There is no recording at this town hall, however, photography may be used. By attending this event, you are consenting to have your picture taken and used.**