At Ladies Get Paid, we believe the first step to effecting change is through educating and empowering ourselves. When it comes to negotiating, though, many of us still struggle. This interactive class will change that.
Whether you're negotiating for a new job or want a raise in a current one, we'll cover how to prepare, best ways to present yourself, and what to say when you're getting pushback. Our program will not only give you the talking points but also the courage to use them.
- Deep dive into our fears around negotiating and how to manage anxiety
- Salary ranges, how to figure out what you should charge
- Understand the other side: Whether it's a recruiter or your current boss, know the pressure on them so you can tailor your case
- Talking points...Know what to say, how to say and when to say it
- Learn how to respond when they press back or say no
About the instructor
Mary Beth Ferrante is the Owner and Founder of Live Work Lead, a company that specializes in career & professional leadership coaching for women, especially expecting moms / new moms and those returning to the workforce. She helps them identify a strategy that leverages their true strengths and empowers them to take actionable steps to reach work-life integration that works for them! Check out more information at liveworklead.com.
Female-identifying, non-binary folks are welcome. Sorry, no dudes.