At Ladies Get Paid, we believe the first step to effecting change is through educating and empowering ourselves. When it comes to negotiating though, many of us still struggle. This interactive class will change that.
Where you're negotiating for a new job or want a raise in a current one, we'll cover how to prepare, best ways to present yourself, and what to say when you're getting pushback. Our program will not only give you the talking points but also the courage to use them.
- Deep dive into our fears around negotiating and how to manage anxiety
- Salary ranges, how to figure out what you should charge
- Understand the other side: what their pressures may be so you can tailor your case
- Talking points and how to present with command
- What to do if they say no
About the instructor
Heather Mills is a recovering attorney turned negotiation expert. She's been advocating for women for over 15 years and has helped thousands of women earn more money. She was a civil rights attorney for ten years and then became an executive coach for professional women. She founded Women Who Ask to help women tap into their negotiation superpowers.
Female-identifying, non-binary folks are welcome. Sorry, no dudes.