Have you ever felt like you have to mask your feelings in your workplace? Cried in the bathroom at work? We have.
Join us for a candid conversation on how to "handle" our emotions at work whether it's giving/receiving feedback, being a compassionate manager, or working with friends when the line between personal and professional can get blurred.
Key takeaways include:
- How to take things less personally
- Best ways to give and receive feedback
- Expressing emotions in a constructive way
- How to be a compassionate manager
- Drawing boundaries when you work with friends
- How to let things roll more easily off your back
- Rena DeLevie: Chief Compassion Officer at Management for Millennials
- Melody Wilding: Licensed social worker and career coach
- Rapti Mitra Kharuna: Director of Talent Management at Nielsen
- Grace Louis: Senior Program Officer for Taxes and Income Supports at the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs Office of Financial Empowerment.
About our host
OneTaste is a wellness and lifestyle company providing courses and mindfulness practices, in particular Orgasmic Meditation, that improve wellbeing, focus, emotional intelligence, connection and fulfillment. Our mission is to help people reach their highest potential through living in a flow state, a state based in connection.