**Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the webinar.**
This workshop is a MUST for anyone who wants to get their financial shit together in 2018. We'll show you how to balance your lifestyle today while planning for tomorrow. Saving, budgeting, the best credit cards and more.
Who is this class best for?
20-somethings and 30-somethings who want to gain a better understanding of how to be smart with their money.
- A better understanding of why budgeting doesn't work and what to do instead
- A sense of what kind of lifestyle you can afford
- How to begin saving without feeling like you're compromising lifestyle
- A strategy to help prioritize your dollars so that you can maintain your lifestyle but begin to plan for larger financial goals
- A teaser on the basics of investing
- How to use a credit card like a boss
- Biggest money mistakes Millennials make when saving for retirement + what to do about it
About the instructor:
Priya Malani is an entrepreneur and founding partner at Stash Wealth, a financial planning firm for H.E.N.R.Y.s™ [High Earners, Not Rich Yet]. After years of working on Wall Street, Priya left to work with millennials, who are largely ignored by traditional financial firms. Stash's clients are 20- and 30-somethings who make good money and want something to show for it. In addition to running Stash, Priya serves as the resident financial expert for Refinery29. She is a featured expert on numerous sites including Gawker, The Coveteur, Shape Magazine, Bustle, PureWow, Brit + Co and Forbes. She speaks regularly at businesses and universities around the country, and has been invited to speak at Cornell, Harvard, New York University, Yelp, Twitter, Cole Haan, IBM, Blue Apron, Ernst and Young, Vox Media and more. She appears regularly as a Millennial Money Expert on SiriusXm. www.stashwealth.com
How to access the webinar:
You will receive log-in information the day before or the day-of.