So much of our success comes from the relationships we do, or don't, have.
In February's town hall we examine the power of relationships to reach your goals and overcome temporary setbacks. Our panelists will discuss:
- Recognizing internalized oppression and pressures.
- How to make sure you are aligning with the right people.
- Identifying every step is progress even if it's a temporary setback.
- Ways to move on and up after things go wrong.
- Nancy Monsarrat - Brand & Marketing Consultant
- Stephanie Ghoston Paul - Life Coach & Business Consultant, Cultivated Sense, LLC
- Tracey Adams - CEO & Co-Founder, ThriveOn Seminars
- Jessica Vollendorf, Creative Director of Nemo Design
For this month’s event, Nemo is also hosting a Dress for Success clothing drive and an art show inspired by women’s empowerment, where you can buy limited-edition artist prints to help raise money for the local nonprofit Girls Inc.
Clean out your closet to help someone in need, and bonus—go home with some inspiring art. For more info on what type of clothes to donate, visit the Dress for Success website.
6:30pm - 7:00pm check in, art show, clothing drive, refreshments, networking
7:00pm - 8:30pm panelist discussion
8:30pm - 9:00pm wrap up and things to watch for
- Can we bring our children? YES! We know finding childcare can be hard (and expensive!) so you're welcome to bring your kids. Feminism can never start too young.
- We welcome cis women, trans women, and non-binary/gender-nonconforming folks.
- There is no recording at this town hall; however, photography may be used. By attending this event, you are consenting to having your picture taken and used.