Can't make the class? No worries! We'll send you the recording.
Whether you want to drill down on what skills you've got for a career shift or you want a new way to get your resume noticed by hiring managers, this course will take you through the steps to get there in just a few short hours. No more staring blankly at your resume again.
Key takeaways include:
- How to outline your kick butt skill set in a way that is clear and concise.
- Ways to show what impact you've had through developing stories and examples around your skills
- The Holy Grail- BENEFITS. You'll learn how to translate your skills into BENEFITS- in other words, how what you can do impacts a company or organization in a positive, future-forward way – that will ultimately get you noticed by employers!
- Tips for how to pull the key salient points out for a professional summary
- Tips for how to incorporate your findings into your resume and LinkedIn (this is not a resume or LinkedIn writing course)
Who this class is best for:
You should take this class if you are: trying to figure out your next career move, need help defining what impact you've had at work, have ever said to yourself "I don't know what my skills even are", want to reach for your next big role but need to be able to clearly show accomplishments and impact, want to figure out a new way to have your resume get noticed by hiring managers.
About the instructor
Jill Ozovek is the founder of The Career Passport, a career services advisory group that believes in your right to actually WANT to go to work, but also believes that you don't have to 'hustle hard' all the time to get what you want. We take a sane, fun approach to career transitions and development through online courses, a podcast, a private supper club and private coaching. We also work with medium sized fast growing companies to ensure they have the right people in the right roles doing the right things - ultimately serving the mission and bottom line of the company. https://thecareerpassport.com/
ow to access:
We'll email you the log-in to the webinar the day before and we'll share the recording with you after.