At Ladies Get Paid, we believe the first step to closing the wage gap is negotiating your salary.
Hands down, we think this is the best salary negotiation class you'll find. We know that's a bold statement but we are that confident. Come and see for yourself!
- Get into the right frame of mind
- Understand your market value (aka how much to charge and why!)
- Pick the range of numbers you'll come prepared with
- How to still make your case if they don't have the budget
- Learn to brag about your accomplishments and how to tie it to their bottom line
- Exercises to help you relieve anxiety
- Go over different negotiation scenarios + what to do
- Understand gender based biases + how to combat them
- Role play exercises
- Bonus: Set yourself up for salary success so you can be making your case all throughout the year
You will receive:
- Scripts for various scenarios
- Recommended resources
- Role play exercises
Who is this class best for?
Anyone at any stage of their career, whether they're negotiating for a new job or at a current one. If you are serious about getting to the next level and being paid what you're worth, there's no reason you should be leaving money on the table. Let's get you paid what you deserve!!!
About the instructor:
Allegra Brantly is a Ladies Get Paid Certified Negotiation Instructor. Formerly the Head of Marketing & Partnerships at the Financial Gym, she is now the Membership Manager at Galvanize, a co-working space and tech school. Allegra's personal why is to help 100,000 women achieve financial freedom far earlier than "retirement age" so they can live life on their terms and experience true independence.
- "I joined LGP because I was desperate for advice, help and solidarity after an unsuccessful salary negotiation. I learned SO much from all of you and went into my negotiation this time around with confidence and pulled off an $11,000 raise!"
- "I joined LGP because I was desperate for advice, help, & solidarity after an unsuccessful salary negotiation. I learned SO much from all of you, and went into my negotiation this time around with confidence and pulled off an $11,000 raise!"
- "In the 'How to Ask for a Raise' session I realized I was about to ask for less than I deserved based on how I was hired, not my current output. That session was the difference of a $15,000 raise."
- I found out I was making less than other employees at my level here. I used that and everything else you shared to negotiate and am happy with where I landed. I've shared so much of what I learned to other women and hope to LITERALLY pay it forward."