**8-9pm ET / We will send a recording to everyone who registers**
Do you feel uncomfortable "bragging" about yourself? Do you dread interviewing? Don't worry! We got you :)
In this webinar we'll go over:
- How to tell your story as it relates to the job you're applying for
- Determine your most impressive accomplishments
- Spin your soft skills and experiences to demonstrate why you're valuable - particularly relevant for career changers.
- Deal with imposter syndrome - the feeling that you're not worthy or somehow a fraud.
- Identify your "super powers" - aka things that are special about you that you may not even realize!
- Prep for commonly asked questions
- Prep questions you'll ask them
About the instructor:
Claire Wasserman is a community builder and an advocate for women in the workplace. She founded Ladies Get Paid, an organization that gives women the tools and support they need to rise up in their careers. Since launching over a year ago, LGP has grown to almost 20,000+ members from all 50 states and more than 50 countries. She is a frequent speaker and moderator, focusing on challenges women face at their jobs. Claire is currently touring the country, hosting town halls for women to talk about self-worth, work, and getting paid.