**There is a cap of 7 women for this to allow for maximum quality experience together.**
Unclear of how to best move from side hustle to full-time 'preneurship? Join Alison Gilbert, business strategist and coach, for a group strategy workshop to help you plan your move from side hustle to full-on building a business.
During the workshop Alison will answer your most pressing questions as you navigate the transition from side hustler to full-time solo/entrepreneur. You walk away with your individual questions answered and learnings and connections from each other's experiences.
- The How To Build Your Business digital workbook developed and used by Alison to guide the fifty plus entrepreneurs she's coached to date
- Knowledge of the different phases and stages of business growth
- The most important questions to ask along the way to stay on track as you grow
- A framework for how to plan and strategize as you build your business
- Immediate actions steps you can take to move forward from you are currently at with your business/idea
- 6 new connections with women to help support you in your move!
Who this class is best for:
You should take this class if you are a solopreneur and/or entrepreneur who has an idea and/or have a strong inkling of your idea and looking for guidance on the next steps to take to grow.
About the instructor:
Alison Gilbert is a pastry chef turned COO turned founder of business strategy consultancy, Project AG. She's helped scale media companies, guide tech product pivots, grow consultancies, launch commerce and fashion brands, optimize operations for retail businesses and has guided many independents as they navigate the transition from solopreneurship to full-fledged entrepreneurship. She still loves to bake and geeks out over all things introspection and self-discovery. #process. Say hi on Insta! @alisongilbert @projectagco
Early Bird: $50 (available until April 24)
General Admission: $60