Hands down, we think this is the best salary negotiation class you'll find. We know that's a bold statement but we are that confident. This is for anyone at any stage of their career, whether they're negotiating for a new job or at a current one. If you are serious about getting to the next level and being paid what you're worth, there's no reason you should be leaving money on the table. Let's get you paid what you deserve!
- Get into the right frame of mind
- Understand your market value (aka how much to charge and why!)
- Pick the range of numbers you'll come prepared with
- How to still make your case if they don't have the budget
- Learn to brag about your accomplishments and how to tie it to their bottom line
- Exercises to help you relieve anxiety
- Go over different negotiation scenarios + what to do
- Understand gender based biases + how to combat them
- Role play exercises
- Bonus: Set yourself up for salary success so you can be making your case all throughout the year
You will receive:
- Scripts for various scenarios
- Recommended resources
- Role play exercises
About the instructor:
Morgan Fletcher is a cultural producer and digital marketer with a specialty in the arts. She is also a Ladies Get Paid certified negotiation instructor.
She is passionate about supporting women, trans and non-gender conforming individuals as they pursue their career and creative goals, and serves as East Coast Co-Director of Art Girl Army, as a Salary Negotiation Workshop Leader for Ladies Get Paid, and as a member of the Planned Parenthood Activist Council NYC. She also dedicates her time to teaching embroidery classes, voice-over work, and studying languages (French, Italian, and Arabic, so far).
- "I joined LGP because I was desperate for advice, help and solidarity after an unsuccessful salary negotiation. I learned SO much from all of you and went into my negotiation this time around with confidence and pulled off an $11,000 raise!"
- "In the 'How to Ask for a Raise' session I realized I was about to ask for less than I deserved based on how I was hired, not my current output. That session was the difference of a $15,000 raise."
- I found out I was making less than other employees at my level here. I used that and everything else you shared to negotiate and am happy with where I landed. I've shared so much of what I learned to other women and hope to LITERALLY pay it forward."
About our host:
Knotel is transforming the office market with its agile HQ platform for companies. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.