This will be an introduction to discovering how you can eat according to your unique body type. It's a simple and effective tool for supporting your digestion, immune system, stress, energy, and overall well-being. Food is our medicine and Stella Cheung believes that preparing food that is not only delicious but also healing and nutritious is essential to how we relate to food and connect to our body for harmonious living.
We begin with an opening ritual and our experience includes:
- shared playtime in discovering your unique body type
- ancient tantric ritual of connecting your food for the most pleasure
- the secret to naturally enhancing flavors of food
- home cooked tri-doshic meal (balanced for all body types)
- homemade tea of organic herbs/ spices
- closing ritual with love and sweetness
A notebook, pen and cushion/blanket
Comfortable clothes for movement
About the host:
Stella Cheung works hard to help her clients address low energy, stress, and maintaining your love of eating and what makes you happy through her ayurvedic eating workshop. You will learn what your Ayurvedic body type is and the basics for eating for your type. You will also learn eating habits to help promote digestion, get more in tune for what your body needs to eat throughout the day, and find foods to help promote more fuel for energy. Let’s help make your body happy!
Because most of the dinners are hosted in a private space, the specific addresses are not revealed until you've booked a seat.
Book your spot via the Kitchen Table App:
- Download Kitchen Table App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kitchen-table-app/id1153225617?mt=8
- Sign in with Facebook or your email
- Create a quick profile (don't forget a photo and a short bio to introduce yourself!)
- Find the August 16th Eat For Your Body Type event here: https://www.thekitchentableapp.com/meals/1412
Android users can reach out to Lindsay at email@example.com to secure their spot.
What is Kitchen Table App?
Kitchen Table is a community building and social dining platform that brings people together over a shared love of good food and great company.
Kitchen Table App and Ladies Get Paid have teamed up to bring you a special three-part dinner series - each hosted by female Kitchen Table Hosts that will bring together 10 to 12 women for an evening focussed on self-care, health and wellness, and body positivity.