**This webinar is from 6-7pm ET and will be recorded.**
Networking is crucial in your career, but it can feel awkward. It doesn't have to.
Every single job I've gotten has come through relationships, not applying online. I've also leveraged my network to build Ladies Get Paid from 100 attendees at an event to almost 40,000 women worldwide.
I'm excited to share everything I've learned with you, including how to make authentic connections and the best way to develop and leverage relationships for professional opportunities.
1. Let go of imposter syndrome
2. Understand and organize your network
3. Connect others - there's an etiquette!
4. Find allies, mentors, and sponsors
5. Build your personal board of advisors
We'll also go over how to be more comfortable at networking events so we can turn strangers into friends.